Does L-arginine and nitric oxide nutritional supplementation work for lowering high systolic blood pressure?
Over the last year my clinical research suggests that L-arginine (without all the added sugars) will lower systolic blood pressure, lower pulse rate and lower blood sugars by over 15% with only 2 weeks of usage at my recommended dosage of 20 grams a day.
Here is what I have found from my own clinical research and that of other research scientists:
- In 1998 three American scientists won the Nobel Prize in medicine for discovering the role Nitric Oxide plays in the cardiovascular system and throughout the body.
- In 2002 Nitric Oxide (NO) was called the “Miracle Molecule." Nitric Oxide was found to relax and enlarge blood vessels, which allows for greater blood flow or better circulation. This happens when the L-arginine breaks down metabolic and dietary acid crystallizations that build up on the wall of the arteries. This is similar to a clogged drain that is cleared with a chemical compound. As circulation improves the heart has to work less to move blood throughout the body and thereby reducing your body’s blood systolic pressure.
- Many published studies have proven that L-arginine, an amino acid, triggers cell production of Nitric Oxide and that L-citrulline is metabolized in the body and yields more L-arginine, which in turn provides additional Nitric Oxide for longer periods of time.
- The production of Nitric Oxide through the use of L-arginine Plus has demonstated efficacy in increasing blood circulation to the extremeties of the body when used in high doses.
- The L-arginine Plus formula is a product that I produced for reducing high pulse rates and high systolic blood pressure. The L-arginine Plus also contains the amino acid L-citrulline. L-citrulline acts like a catalyst when combined with L-arginine and extends the body’s production of nitric oxide from a three hour window to over twenty four hours. That way you can recieve the benefits of lowering your systolic blood pressure and your pulse rate around the clock and not just for three hours.
So What Should You Do Now?
First, if you are serious about really finding the best nitric oxide producing formula, go to http://phmiracleliving.com/p-565-l-arginine-plus.aspx It is free from all carbohydrates/sugars and it contains some very powerful redox or antioxidant ingredients such as, magnesium chloride, Co-Q 10, Resveratrol, pomegranate, and grape seed extract. L-arginine Plus is a product that I recommend to all my clients and the best product for producing nitric oxide without increasing blood sugars, making it the best product for diabetics to ingest.
For best results I recommend people take it at least twice a day and three times a day in chronic symptomologies.